How to be Vaccinated in New York State - Instructions Step-by-Step
February 11, 2021 Ewelina Modrzejewska
Important information about vaccination.
- Step 1: Determine eligibility and schedule an appointment. The Am I Eligible app is the quickest way to see if you're eligible and make an appointment. You can also call the New York State COVID-19 Vaccination Hotline at 1-833-NYS-4-VAX (1-833-697-4829). Once you have successfully scheduled an appointment, you will receive a confirmation email that contains a barcode. You will need to bring this to your appointment.
- Step 2: Complete the Vaccine Form. Once you have a confirmed appointment, you must complete the New York State COVID-19 Vaccine Form. This form should be filled out online and you will receive a submission ID indicating completion. You will need to bring the submission ID to your appointment. If you cannot submit the form online, it will be available at the vaccination sites.
- Step 3: Bring proof of eligibility to your appointment. Depending on your eligibility category, proof can include an employee ID card, a letter from an employer or affiliated organization, a pay stub, a driver's license, passport, or any legal proof of your date of birth and residency. See full list below. At the time of your appointment, you'll be asked a series of clinical questions to ensure readiness for a vaccine. You will be asked for insurance information BUT the vaccine is free and there will never be a charge to you. This information is for administrative use only.
- Step 4: Your second dose appointment will be scheduled automatically when you receive your first vaccine dose. Your second appointment will be scheduled for the same time and at the same location, three weeks following your first dose. You will receive a card onsite with the date and time indicated and a confirmation email will follow a few days later. Please keep in mind when scheduling your first appointment that your second appointment will occur at the same time of day.
Acceptable forms of proof of eligibility
If an individual is eligible due to their employment status, they must prove they are employed in the State of New York. Such proof may include:
- an employee ID card or badge,
- a letter from an employer or affiliated organization, or
- a pay stub, depending on the specific priority status.
If an individual is eligible due to their age, they must produce proof of age and proof of residence in New York.
To prove New York residence, an individual must show:
- One of the following: State or government-issued ID; Statement from landlord; Current rent receipt or lease; Mortgage records; or
- Two of the following: Statement from another person; Current mail; School records.
For age, such proof may include:
- Driver’s license or non-driver ID;
- Birth certificate issued by a state or local government;
- Current U.S passport or valid foreign passport;
- Permanent resident card;
- Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship;
- Life insurance policy with birthdate; or
- Marriage certificate with birthdate.
More information on CORONAVIRUS
Ogłoszenia Dodaj ogłoszenie
Pomóż Stasiowi przylecieć na operację w USA https://www.siepomaga.pl/sercestasia Praca - Dam
Director of Development Wanted Centrum Polsko-Słowiańskie poszukuje kandydata na stanowisko Director Auto - Sprzedam
Ford Raptor do sprzedania - OKAZJA! Rocznik 2018. Ma tylko 2,000 mil przebiegu. CENA PRZYSTĘPNA $75,000. Dz