Who can enter Poland?
Travelers who can enter Poland:
- citizens of the Republic of Poland
- foreigners who are immediate family members of Polish citizens (husband, wife, minor children)
- foreigners in possession of a Pole's Card and their minor children or minors under their permanent care
- foreigners with the right of permanent or temporary residence in Poland, as well as foreigners with the right to work in Poland and their minor children or minors under their permanent care
- students, participants of postgraduate studies, as well as post-graduate students studying in Poland, students studying in Poland and their guardians who cross the border with students to enable such learning
- citizens of European Union Member States, European Free Trade Association (EFTA) Member States or the Switzerland and their immediate family members (husband, wife, minor children)
- citizens of Belarus, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and their immediate family members
- citizens of Georgia, Japan, Canada, New Zealand, the Kingdom of Thailand, the Republic of Korea, the Republic of Tunisia, the Commonwealth of Australia, Israel and the United States of America, or those with the right of residence in these countries traveling to Poland via international air traffic
- citizens of Ukraine
Complete list of persons authorized to enter Poland, please see here.
Travelers, regardless of their citizenship, arriving in Poland from outside of the Schengen Area or EEA countries (including the U.S.) are subject to a mandatory 10-day quarantine. It is not possible to perform a test upon arrival at the airport. Travelers may be released from quarantine only in the event of a negative test result performed no earlier than 7 days from the date of arrival in Poland.
The quarantine requirement is waived only under the following circumstances:
1. Quarantine is not required for:
persons who have been issued a COVID-19 certificate of vaccination with a vaccine authorized in the European Union
children up to 12 years of age traveling under the care of adults in possession of a vaccination certificate
persons who, upon arrival, remain in Poland for no longer than 24 hours and who are in possession of a plane ticket confirming departure from Poland within 24 hours of their arrival
Information on nationwide rules regaring quarantine: https://www.gov.pl/web/coronavirus/temporary-limitations
Traveler Location Card (TLC)
Before checking in, a person crossing the state border of the Republic of Poland fills in the Traveler’s Location Card in an electronic form, and if this is not possible - a hard copy of TLC provided by the cabin crew.
Transit through Poland is possible without additional restrictions only if ALL of the following conditions are met:
- the transit airport is Chopin Airport in Warsaw
- the travel route includes a direct arrival from the United States (or a third country located outside of the Schengen Area) to Chopin Airport in Warsaw,
- travelers do not leave the airport's transit area when transferring to their next flight
- the final destination is a third country that is not a member of the Schengen Area
All inquiries regarding entry rules to Poland should be addressed to the Polish Border Guard.
More information on CORONAVIRUS
Ogłoszenia Dodaj ogłoszenie
Polski Sklep na Sprzedaż w New Jersey Lokal - Wynajmę
Pokój dla gabinetu medycznego lub beauty spa Wynajmę cały pokój dla gabinetu medycznego, salonu piękności, lub k Praca - Dam
Legal Assistant The Immigration Law Office of John Nicelli helping immigrants for more t Praca - Dam
Praca w Polonez America Prowadzisz własny biznes? Zostań agentem POLONEZ AMERICA. Więcej info Praca - Dam
Mechanik ( trucks, sprzet ciezki, forklifts) Dobrze prosperujaca firma recyklingowa w Rahway NJ, pilnie potrzebuje ma Praca - Dam
Job for a Dental Assistant I'm looking to hire a dental assistant four days a week, 34 hours, in a