COVID-19 vaccines are effective at protecting you from getting sick. Based on what we know about COVID-19 vaccines, people who have been fully vaccinated can start to do some things that they had stopped doing because of the pandemic. We’re still learning how vaccines will affect the spread of COVID-19. After you’ve been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you should keep taking precautions – like wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart from others, and avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated spaces – in public places until we know more. These recommendations can help you make decisions about daily activities after you are fully vaccinated. They are not intended for healthcare settings.
What you can start to do, If you’ve been fully vaccinated:
- You can gather indoors with fully vaccinated people without wearing a mask or staying 6 feet apart.
- You can gather indoors with unvaccinated people of any age from one other household (for example, visiting with relatives who all live together) without masks or staying 6 feet apart, unless any of those people or anyone they live with has an increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
- If you travel in the United States, you do not need to get tested before or after travel or self-quarantine after travel.
- You need to pay close attention to the situation at your international destination before traveling outside the United States.
- You do NOT need to get tested before leaving the United States unless your destination requires it.
- You still need to show a negative test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before boarding a flight to the United States.
- You should still get tested 3-5 days after international travel.
- You do NOT need to self-quarantine after arriving in the United States.
- If you’ve been around someone who has COVID-19, you do not need to stay away from others or get tested unless you have symptoms.
- However, if you live in a group setting (like a correctional or detention facility or group home) and are around someone who has COVID-19, you should still stay away from others for 14 days and get tested, even if you don’t have symptoms.
More information on CORONAVIRUS
Ogłoszenia Dodaj ogłoszenie
House Cleaning Full-time Job House Cleaning / Organizing in Livingston New Jersey. Spea Nieruchomość - USA
Nieruchomosci Domy na Florydzie Jeżeli szukasz profesjonalisty z branży nieruchomości na Florydzie, k Nieruchomość - USA
Nieruchomości FLORYDA - Jolanta Wasowski Nieruchomości FLORYDA - Jolanta Wasowski Polska licencjonowana agentka Auto - Sprzedam
Nowy Ford Raptor na sprzedaż - Okazja Dzwoń: 914-882-9758. Cena TYLKO Ford Raptor $96,235. Okazja!!! Praca - Dam
Polish-Speaking Marketing Manager Who We Are: We are a highly successful, 40+ year old Personal Injury La Praca - Dam
JOB: Kitchen Aid Position Krakus Senior Center is looking for energetic person for kitchen aid pos