COVID-19 vaccines are effective at protecting you from getting sick. Based on what we know about COVID-19 vaccines, people who have been fully vaccinated can start to do some things that they had stopped doing because of the pandemic. We’re still learning how vaccines will affect the spread of COVID-19. After you’ve been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you should keep taking precautions – like wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart from others, and avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated spaces – in public places until we know more. These recommendations can help you make decisions about daily activities after you are fully vaccinated. They are not intended for healthcare settings.
What you can start to do, If you’ve been fully vaccinated:
- You can gather indoors with fully vaccinated people without wearing a mask or staying 6 feet apart.
- You can gather indoors with unvaccinated people of any age from one other household (for example, visiting with relatives who all live together) without masks or staying 6 feet apart, unless any of those people or anyone they live with has an increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
- If you travel in the United States, you do not need to get tested before or after travel or self-quarantine after travel.
- You need to pay close attention to the situation at your international destination before traveling outside the United States.
- You do NOT need to get tested before leaving the United States unless your destination requires it.
- You still need to show a negative test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before boarding a flight to the United States.
- You should still get tested 3-5 days after international travel.
- You do NOT need to self-quarantine after arriving in the United States.
- If you’ve been around someone who has COVID-19, you do not need to stay away from others or get tested unless you have symptoms.
- However, if you live in a group setting (like a correctional or detention facility or group home) and are around someone who has COVID-19, you should still stay away from others for 14 days and get tested, even if you don’t have symptoms.
More information on CORONAVIRUS
Ogłoszenia Dodaj ogłoszenie
Polski Sklep na Sprzedaż w New Jersey Lokal - Wynajmę
Pokój dla gabinetu medycznego lub beauty spa Wynajmę cały pokój dla gabinetu medycznego, salonu piękności, lub k Praca - Dam
Legal Assistant The Immigration Law Office of John Nicelli helping immigrants for more t Praca - Dam
Praca w Polonez America Prowadzisz własny biznes? Zostań agentem POLONEZ AMERICA. Więcej info Praca - Dam
Mechanik ( trucks, sprzet ciezki, forklifts) Dobrze prosperujaca firma recyklingowa w Rahway NJ, pilnie potrzebuje ma Praca - Dam
Job for a Dental Assistant I'm looking to hire a dental assistant four days a week, 34 hours, in a