Within three weeks Mazowsze ensemble will start tour in the USA and Canada. It will be our first North America tour since 10 years!
We will start in Cleveland (13th November, State Theatre on Playhouse Squere). All concert lists you can see below text line. During the tour Mazowsze artists will present special program, which will include the most popular songs and dances. All our concerts will be dedicated to Stanislaw Jopek, the first Polish Coachman, one of the biggest Polish artist in history. For our loyal and awaiting for our concerts fans we have prepared special surprise. We will present many songs and dances, which were never presented before (during our past concerts in the America). During this tour we will show new folk culture from ethnographic region Hrubieszów. It will be world premiere. During all concerts after 22 November "Mazowsze" will present special Christmas Program.
In November and December Ensemble we will give concerts in 11 States!!!
* November 13, 8PM, Cleveland, OH /State Theatre/ Playhouse Squere ( www.playhouse.org)
* November 14, 8PM, Cleveland, OH /State Theatre/Playhouse Squere ( www.playhouse.org)
* November 15, 8PM, Detroit, MI/Music Hall/350 Madison ( www.musichall.org)
* November 16, 8PM, Detroit, MI/Music Hall/350 Madison ( www.musichall.org)
* November 17, 3PM, Chicago, IL/Orchestra Hall /220 S.Michigan ( www.cso.org)
* November 18, 3PM, Chicago, IL/Orchestra Hall /220 S.Michigan ( www.cso.org)
* November 18, 7PM, Chicago, IL/Orchestra Hall/220 S.Michigan ( www.cso.org)
* November 19, 7:30PM, St.Paul, MN/The O`Shaugnessy/2004 Randolf Ave ( www.dolina.org)
* November 20, 7:30PM, Milwaukee, WI/The Riverside Theater/116 W.Wisconsin Ave ( www.riversidetheater.org)
* November 23, 8PM, Brookville,NY/ Tilles Center/720 Northern Blvd ( www.wliw.org)
* November 24, 4PM, Philadelphia,PA/ Kimmel Center/ 260 S.Broad ( www.kimmelcenter.org)
* November 25, 4PM, Toronto, ON/ Massey Hall/ Shuter Street ( www.roythomson.org)
* November 25, 7:30PM, Toronto, ON/ Massey Hall/ Shuter Street ( www.roythomson.org)
* November 27, 7:30PM, Buffalo,NY/ Shea`s Buffalo/ 646 Main Street ( www.sheas.org)
* November 28, 7:30PM, Buffalo,NY/ Shea`s Buffalo/ 646 Main Street ( www.sheas.org)
* November 29, 8PM, North Bethesda, MD/ Theatre at Strathmore/ 5301 Tuckerman Lane ( www.strathmore.org)
* November 30, 8 PM, Waterbury, CT/ Palace Theater/ 100 East Main Street ( www.polskiexspress.com)
* December 1, 2PM, Schenectady, NY/ Proctor`s/ 432 State Street ( www.proctors.org)
* December 1, 8PM, Schenectady, NY/ Proctor`s/ 432 State Street ( www.proctors.org)
* December 2, 3PM, New Brunswick, NJ/ State Theatre/ 15 Livingston Ave ( www.statetheatrenj.org)