Attending gatherings to observe religious and spiritual holidays increases your risk of getting and spreading COVID-19.
The safest way to observe religious and spiritual holidays this year is to gather virtually, with people who live with you, or outside and at least 6 feet apart from others.
- Enjoy traditional meals with those who live with you.
- Practice religious holiday customs at home.
- Prepare and deliver a meal to a neighbor.
- Watch virtual religious and cultural performances.
- Attend religious ceremonies virtually.
If you plan to celebrate with others, outdoors is safer than indoors.