PSFCU Children's Holiday Smile Annual Charity Drive
January 07, 2022 Paweł Burdzy, PR - Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union
Nearly $175,000 was raised by members of the Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union (PSFCU) for selected hospices in Poland and for helping Polish underprivileged children in the United States, in the course of the eighth edition of the "Children's Holiday Smile" charity fundraiser. Since 2014, over a million dollars have been raised for this cause.
The annual "Children's Holiday Smile" campaign started on November 26 and lasted until December 31, 2021. During that time, PSFCU members made 7,761 contributions at 21 PSFCU branches and on-line for a total amount of $174,498.
Since the Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union does not charge any fees, the entire collected amount will be distributed to the participating entities:
- Salvatorian Hospice Association, John Paul II Hospice in Bielsko Biala – $66,633;
- Swietlikowo Silesian Hospice for Children Foundation in Tychy – $42,962;
- Divine Providence Hospice of Orionine Fathers in Wolomin – $40,888;
- Children’s Smile Foundation in New York – $26,015.
- Yet again, our Credit Union Members have proven that charity runs in their blood. During the holiday season between Thanksgiving and the end of 2021, they showed incredible generosity and commitment to helping children in need, and also broke the fundraising record, raising nearly $175,000 - said PSFCU President/CEO Bogdan Chmielewski.ABOUT PSFCU: Founded in Brooklyn, NY in 1976 by immigrants, PSFCU is the largest ethnic credit union in the U.S. with $2.5 billion in assets. It offers carefully tailored financial products and services to its 140,000 members and their families throughout the country, mainly through its 21 branches in New York, New Jersey, Illinois and Pennsylvania, and Mortgage Center in New Britain, CT. Long known for its commitment to the communities it serves, the credit union proudly sponsors and supports countless Polish-American organizations, schools, churches and cultural events that all help make local neighborhoods succeed and thrive.
Banks, Credit Unions
SPONSORED ARTICLEFor the most up-to-date information, please contact the company directly.
The photos contained in the article serve only as an illustration of the article.
Other news: POLONIA
Ogłoszenia Dodaj ogłoszenie
Polskie okna z firmy na Staten Island Oferujemy w bardzo dobrych cenach polskie okna - Już od $120 za sztukę Wydarzenia
Valentine's Day Dinner Dance 2022 Monday, February 14th 2022 - Love is in the air at Russo's! Celebrate wi Auto - Sprzedam
Bronco Forda sprzedam - super okazja! DUŻA OKAZJA! NA TO AUTO TRZEBA CZEKAĆ OD 10-12 MIESIĘCY! A może być Sprzedam - Kupię
Sprzedam GAZEBO 10x10. Super niska cena Wielka okazja! Jednoroczne, jak nowe, GAZEBO 10 by 10 feet do sprzedania Praca - Dam
BARISTA Needed - Great Cash Tips & Daily Bonuses! 5 Star Rated Espresso Bar in UPPER EAST SIDE in Need of a Barista Willi Praca - Dam
Kucharza zatrudnimi NJ Kucharza do polskiego sklepu w Parlin, NJ zatrudnimi. Dobre warunki prac