Who is Authorized to Enter Poland - an updated message
June 22, 2020
International rail traffic within the EU's internal borders has resumed, and since June 17, 2020, international flights have also been partially resumed.
On June 13, 2020, Poland restored full border traffic within the internal borders of the European Union, and the right to free entry, exit and transit through the territory of the Republic of Poland has been reinstated. Importantly, self-quaranting is no longer necessary.
Poland's borders, which also constitute the EU's external borders, remain closed. The following individuals are exempt:
- Polish citizens,
- foreigners who are spouses or children of Polish citizens or remain under the constant care of Polish citizens,
- people who have a Pole's Card,
- persons who have the right to permanent or temporary residence in Poland, or who possess a work permit,
- in particularly justified cases, the head officer of individual Border Guard facilities - after obtaining the consent of the Commander-in-Chief of the Border Guard - may allow a foreigner to enter the territory of the Republic of Poland in accordance with the December 12, 2013, Act on foreigners (2020 Journal of Laws, item 35),
- foreigners who operate a means of transportation used to transport goods
- Citizens of European Union Member States, European Free Trade Agreement (EFTA) Member States - those party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or the Swiss Confederation and their spouses and children who intend to travel through the territory of the Republic of Poland to their place of residence or stay
- foreigners with a permanent residence permit or a European Union long-term residence permit for the territory of other European Union Member States or a Member State of the European Free Trade Agreement (EFTA) - those party to the agreement on the European Economic Area or the Swiss Confederation and their spouses and children who intend to transit through the territory of the Republic of Poland to their place of residence or stay.
The requirement to undergo a 14-day quarantine is imposed on persons crossing the borders of the Republic of Poland that also constitute the external borders of the EU in order to reach their place of residence or stay.
Persons crossing the borders of the Republic of Poland that constitute the internal borders of the EU do not need to undergo a mandatory 14-day quarantine.
Beginning June 17, 2020, international flights from airports located on the territory of a member state of the European Free Trade Agreement (EFTA) - those party to the agreement on the European Economic Area, Switzerland or a member state of the European Union, except for Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Sweden and Portugal - were restored.
International rail traffic has been restored within the internal borders of the European Union. Travel by train to international destinations outside the EU's external borders is still suspended.
Other news: POLONIA
Ogłoszenia Dodaj ogłoszenie
Outdoor Legal Dinner Seminar Event at the Royal Warsaw Wed: July 15, 2020 Royal Warsaw RSVP by: 07-10-2020 Limited Seating Nieruchomość - USA
Dom na sprzedaż Maspeth NY Okazja na znakomitą inwestycję! Duży, czterorodzinny dom na sprzedaż Praca - Dam
Health Care Aide Wanted in NJ Looking for a health care aide in Franklin Lakes, NJ who has experience Lokal - Wynajmę
FOR RENT 1 bedroom, Westchester NY FOR RENT: 1 bedroom with living room with 2 full bathroom na $1,750. Ard