Three More Charter Flights from Poland to the United States
May 20, 2020
LOT Polish Airlines has advised the U.S. Embassy in Warsaw that it has added three more charter flights to the United States. It will run one flight from Warsaw to New York (JFK) on Saturday, May 23, at 2:15 PM, one flight from Warsaw to New York (JFK) on Wednesday, May 27, at 2:15 PM, and one flight from Warsaw to Chicago (ORD) on Friday, May 29, at 4:40 PM.
If you would like to purchase a ticket, you must fill out this form once for each traveler (including small children).
- This is a new form specifically for these flights.
- Please fill out the form, even if you have previously filled out a different form and ensure that all information is entered correctly.
- The Embassy will confirm your eligibility and forward your information to LOT.
- LOT will contact you by phone or e-mail to purchase your ticket. It may take up to 48 hours for LOT to call you.
- Please wait at least 48 hours after submitting your name on this form before calling the Embassy with questions.
- You must diligently monitor both your incoming calls and e-mail messages in order to purchase a seat on these flights.
- The airline may call at any time, including early morning or late evening. Please have a bank card or any card that can be used to make online payments ready in order to pay for the tickets when LOT calls. LOT will send an e-mail if they are not able to reach you by phone.
By providing this information to us, you consent to our providing it to LOT for the purpose of facilitating your return to the United States. These are not U.S. government operated or funded flights. Availability and cancellations are controlled by LOT. At this time, the United States government has no plans to charter an evacuation flight out of Poland.