Formation of The Coalition for NYC Hospitality & Tourism Recovery
May 14, 2020 Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
Eva Bornstein, the Executive Director of Lehman Center for the Performing Arts, has joined the steering committee for NYC & Company’s Coalition for NYC hospitality & tourism recovery to engage, mobilize, and champion all sectors of New York City’s tourism economy.
New York City (May 13, 2020) — NYC & Company, the official destination marketing organization and convention and visitors bureau for the five boroughs of New York City, today announced the formation of The Coalition for NYC Hospitality & Tourism Recovery. The Coalition will focus on messaging, marketing and promotion to restore New York City’s brand locally and beyond, and to safely engage, mobilize and champion all sectors of NYC’s tourism economy once the City begins to emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Coalition will include leading medical and public health experts, hotels, restaurants, sports organizations, cultural and performing arts institutions, Broadway leadership and other members of the theater community, retailers, sightseeing companies, attractions and annual conventions/trade shows. Flateman has appointed 24 industry leaders from the five boroughs to comprise a Steering Committee that will help guide the Coalition during the recovery effort. The Steering Committee includes:
David Berliner, President and CEO, Brooklyn Museum
Eva Bornstein, Executive Director, Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
John Calvelli, Executive Vice President, Wildlife Conservation Society and Chairman of the Cultural Institutions Group
- Michael Capiraso, President & CEO, New York Road Runners
- Vijay Dandapani, President & CEO, Hotel Association of New York City
- Kerry Diamond, Founder & Editor in Chief, Cherry Bombe
- Jean-Yves Ghazi, President, Empire State Building Observatory
- Kathy Hilt, Division Vice President, Macy's
- Dr. Margaret Honey, President and CEO, New York Hall of Science
- Rebecca Hubbard, General Manager, Lotte New York Palace
- Sam Ibrahim, General Manager, New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
- Lakshmee Lachhman-Persad, Founder, Accessible Travel NYC
- Kristina Newman-Scott, President, Brooklyn Information & Culture
- Richard Nicotra, Owner, The Nicotra Group
- Travis Noyes, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Empire Outlets
- Lee Perlman, EVP, Chief Administrative and Financial Officer, Greater New York Hospital Association
- Jonelle Procope, President & CEO, Apollo Theatre
- Anthony Ramirez, Co-Owner, The Bronx Beer Hall
- Taryn Sacramone, Executive Director, Queens Theatre
- Charlotte St. Martin, President, The Broadway League
- Alan Steel, President and CEO, Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- John Wang, Founder and Organizer, Queens Night Market
- Adam Weinberg, Director, Whitney Museum of American Art
- Danny Zausner, Chief Operating Officer, USTA National Tennis Center
Ms. Bornstein is thrilled about being appointed to the steering committee and is inspired by the opportunities it will hold for Lehman Center to work in collaboration with such prestigious organizations from all over New York City. Together, through the hard work being put forth by NYC & Company and its many allies, we will get through this crisis and come out stronger in the end. Lehman Center will solidify its position as a momentous source of tourism for the cherished communities of the Bronx.
SPONSORED ARTICLEFor the most up-to-date information, please contact the company directly.
The photos contained in the article serve only as an illustration of the article.
Other news: ARTS & CULTURE
Ogłoszenia Dodaj ogłoszenie
Polskie okna z firmy na Staten Island Oferujemy w bardzo dobrych cenach polskie okna - Już od $120 za sztukę Wydarzenia
Valentine's Day Dinner Dance 2022 Monday, February 14th 2022 - Love is in the air at Russo's! Celebrate wi Auto - Sprzedam
Bronco Forda sprzedam - super okazja! DUŻA OKAZJA! NA TO AUTO TRZEBA CZEKAĆ OD 10-12 MIESIĘCY! A może być Sprzedam - Kupię
Sprzedam GAZEBO 10x10. Super niska cena Wielka okazja! Jednoroczne, jak nowe, GAZEBO 10 by 10 feet do sprzedania Praca - Dam
BARISTA Needed - Great Cash Tips & Daily Bonuses! 5 Star Rated Espresso Bar in UPPER EAST SIDE in Need of a Barista Willi Praca - Dam
Kucharza zatrudnimi NJ Kucharza do polskiego sklepu w Parlin, NJ zatrudnimi. Dobre warunki prac