Polish-American Medical Association Announced Photography Contest 2020 - Medicus
Dariusz Nowak, MD February 04, 2020
Medicus is one of the oldest and the largest Polish-American Medical Association in the USA. Medicus has more than 250 members, represented in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania. We are pleased to announce a Photography Contest 2020. Date of contest: 03/19/2020. One of Polish artist from tri-state area will present opinion, critique on each piece.
- Review your cell phone photo library and choose ONE picture that you would like to present for exhibition
- Email it to Dr. Dariusz Nowak: email@example.com
- Image will be transferred to CanvasPrint for final production of canvas style portrait. Please state your choice of canvas size. Cost of production listed below. Total price per piece (including shipping) should close between $25 - $150 - depending on canvas size.
- Participation: society members, family members
- Exclusions: Society Board members and their families may post images for exhibit; however, those will be excluded from contest.
- Selection criteria – we will ask one of polish artist from tri-state area to present opinion/critique on each piece. Each participant will receive one vote to indicate which work did like the best. You cannot vote for your own piece.
- Date of contest: 03/19/2020
- Location: To be announced
Medicus is one of the oldest and the largest Polish-American Medical Association in the USA. Medicus has more than 250 members, represented in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania.