Hosted by the IRS: "Hearing All Voices - Small Business Workshop & Listening Session"
March 23, 2021
Zoom Meeting on 03/24/2021 from 2:00pm - 4:00pm EST.
Hosted by the Internal Revenue Service: "Hearing All Voices - Small Business Workshop & Listening Session"
- Small Business Essentials: Hear from IRS on estimated taxes, self-employment tax, withholding tools for employers and more.
- Interacting with IRS: Hear about examination and collection processes.
- Being an Employer 101: Get an overview of employment taxes (employee vs. independent contractor rules and the Trust Fund Recovery Penalty.
- Appeals: Hear about appeals fast track settlement program, collection due process and much more.
- Taxpayer First Act: Give your input on how the IRS can improve service to small business owners.
Meeting ID: 160 178 9796
S P O N S O R E D A R T I C L EFor the most up-to-date information, please contact the company directly.
The photos contained in the article serve only as an illustration of the article.
When calling this company, please reference POLISH AMERICAN PAGES.