Immigration, Green Card Medical Exams at Queens Professional Medical Care, NY
Queens Professional Medical Care February 11, 2020
Queens Professional Medical Care is proud to offer Immigration Medical Examinations (IME), also known as Green Card Medical Exams (Form I-693) or i693 applications, to those families and individuals going through the US Immigration process.
Our immigration medical exam process is both affordable and convenient, unlike our competitors. We offer this service 7 days a week and can do home visits in most cases.
The price of the exam includes:
- A thorough interview and review of all supplied documentation (lab work, vaccinations, etc.)
- An on-site urine exam for gonorrhea (mandatory as per USCIS)
- On-site lab testing for syphilis and tuberculosis (mandatory as per USCIS)
- Fully completed I-693 form
Please be advised that you will need to provide a valid photo ID and proof of up to date vaccinations for:
- Tdap vaccine (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis)
- MMR vaccine (measles, mumps and rubella)
- A flu vaccine ( October 1st through March 31st)
- If you do not have these vaccines we can provide them at an additional cost.
Contact us any day, any time. One of our clinical coordinators will be happy to help you schedule your appointment and answer any questions you may have regarding your immigration medical exam.
When calling this company, please reference POLISH PAGES.
Other news: IMMIGRATION
Ogłoszenia Dodaj ogłoszenie
Sprzedam gabinet dentystyczny NY Sprzedam gabinet dentystyczny na Maspeth w NY. W pełni wyposażony plus Praca - Dam
Full-time, Polish Speaking Receptionist Hello! We are now hiring for a full-time, polish speaking receptionist/t Lokal - Wynajmę
FOR RENT 1 bedroom, Westchester NY FOR RENT: 1 bedroom with living room with 2 full bathroom na $1,600. Ard