Czwartek, 30 maja, 2024   I   12:32:10 PM EST   I   Ferdynanda, Gryzeldy, Zyndrama
  1. Home
  2. >
  4. >
  5. Immigrant Guide USA

Free Citizenship Workshop - April 26, 2014

April 10, 2014

To fill out the necessary citizenship form, please bring the following documents:

  • Be a legal permanent resident for at least five years  (3 years if you are married to a U.S. Citizen –
  • marriage certificate and proof of spouse’s  citizenship needed)
  • Have your alien registration card, Social Security Card, State ID or Drivers License
  • List of places you have traveled to during since you received your residency,including: month, day, and year of travel
  • List of where you have lived and worked for the past 5 years
  • Information about your spouse including: name, date of birth, social security number, Alien number and/or naturalization (if applicable)
  • Information about your children including: address, name, date of birth and alien number (if applicable)
  • If you are married, have your date of marriage available
  • Information about previous marriages for both you and your spouse (if applicable):
  • Date of prior marriage; date the marriage ended and reason the marriage ended.
  • If applicable, information about any arrests: reason for the arrest, date, place and disposition
  • Men only: Selective Service number and date of registration, call (847) 688-6888 if you don't know
  • A money order for $680.00 made out to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
  • You may qualify for fee waiver. For more info. call PAA.
  • $ 10 for postage


Wilbur Wright College,
4300 N Narragansett Ave
Chicago, IL 60634
773-282-8206 ext. 342, 340, 353.