Scholarship Program for Undergraduate and Graduate Students 2020
January 21, 2020
PSFCU has begun the new Scholarship Program for college students
We are pleased to announce that, as in previous years, PSFCU has begun the new Scholarship Program for college students. The program aims at rewarding young and ambitious PSFCU members who require financial assistance during their college education.
The PSFCU Scholarship Program for college students constitutes a part of the overall PSFCU Scholarship Program. It is an autonomous PSFCU program geared towards both undergraduate and graduate students. Scholarship candidates must be PSFCU members and primary account holders at our Credit Union. They will be assessed by the Scholarship Committee, consisting of college teachers, based on their study results, extracurricular activities, and active involvement in Polish community organizations. Participation conditions, application form and instructions are available below.
Program details and instructions:
- All applicants must be primary PSFCU members who opened their accounts prior to 01.01.2019
- Freshmen students (undergraduate) are not eligible
- PSFCU Scholarship may be obtained once at each stage of studies, e.g. one as a undergraduate and one as a graduate.
- Minimum GPA is 3.0
- Two letters of reference, at least one of which must be an academic recommendation written by a professor who has taught the candidate.
- Scholarship winners will be required to present a proof of enrollment for the fall term before receiving their scholarship.
- All required documents should be submited/uploaded in the following format: last_name_first_name_file_name.pdf, eg. Kowalski_Jan_transcript.pdf; Kowalski_Jan_ACT.pdf
Please note: PSFCU employees are not eligible for the PSFCU Scholarship Program.
PLEASE NOTE! Applications must be filled online only. Each applicant will receive a verification number after the application is successfully submitted. Please keep this number for your records. The verification number is the only proof that the application was received by PSFCU.
The deadline for submitting applications by college students is March 2, 2020!
Winners will be notified in late May 2020.
Faxed, mailed, e-mailed and hand delivered (left in PSFCU branches) applications will not be considered. For more information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call PSFCU Marketing Department at 973-396-9514.
When calling this company, please reference POLISH PAGES.
Other articles: EDUCATION & SCHOLARSHIPS
Ogłoszenia Dodaj ogłoszenie
Kupię polskie malarstwo kupię Polskie malarstwo nowoczesne abstrakcyjne lata 60 , 70 i 80 darmo Oferty biznesowe
Sprzedam sklep, masarnia piekarnia apartament parking house of polish kielbasy ,,polish dali ,spredam tanio .piekna miejscowo Praca - Dam
KIEROWCA CDL "A" Firma transportowa zatrudni kierowcow CDL class "A" na srednie i dlugie Nieruchomość - Polska
Piękne mieszkanie w centrum Tarnowa Szukasz mieszkania w dogodnej lokalizacji w Tarnowie? Mamy takie dla Ci Sprzedam - Kupię
Pet and Livestock Feed Pet and Livestock Feed Sprzedam - Kupię
A4 Paper and Thermal Receipt paper A4 Paper and Thermal Receipt paper