The PSFCU Scholarship Program 2020 for High School Students
December 13, 2019
The First Stage of PSFCU Scholarship Program for College-Bound High School Students
Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union once again is participating in the New York Credit Union Association’s scholarship program, which is offering college-bound high school seniors the opportunity to compete for statewide college scholarships. Scholarships will be awarded up to $2,500 and may be used at a two- or four-year accredited educational institution.
Students can take advantage of this opportunity by following three simple steps:
1. Stop in at any Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union Branch to request a scholarship application form, or download it here;
2. Complete the application form and required essay and obtain the required transcripts (a high school transcript documenting your GPA for grades 9-11, an SAT/PSAT/ACT transcript obtained through high school guidance office), along with the signature of a parent or guardian;
3. Return the completed application and supportive materials to any PSFCU Branch no later than January 10, 2020.
There is no fee for submitting an application, but applicants must be:
- member of Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union;
- college-bound high school seniors at the time of application; and
- attending either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution for the first time in the fall of 2020.
In early spring, applications will be judged against other submissions statewide. Winners will be announced in May. For more information about this scholarship program, contact Marketing Department by calling 973-396-9514 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also download a copy of the program memo by clicking here.
When calling this company, please reference POLISH PAGES.ABOUT PSFCU: Founded in Brooklyn, NY in 1976, PSFCU is the largest ethnic credit union in the U.S. with more than $2 billion in assets. It offers carefully tailored financial products and services to its 135,000 members and their families throughout the country, mainly through its 20 branches in New York, New Jersey, Illinois and Pennslyvania. Long known for its commitment to the communities it serves, the credit union proudly sponsors and supports countless Polish-American organizations, schools, churches and cultural events that all help make local neighborhoods succeed and thrive.
Other articles: EDUCATION & SCHOLARSHIPS
Ogłoszenia Dodaj ogłoszenie
Dom Mieszkanie na sprzedaż Tym razem prezentujemy Państwu dwurodzinny dom w dzielnicy Middle Villa Wydarzenia
Outdoor Legal Dinner Seminar Event at the Royal Warsaw Wed: July 15, 2020 Royal Warsaw RSVP by: 07-10-2020 Limited Seating Nieruchomość - USA
Dom na sprzedaż Maspeth NY Okazja na znakomitą inwestycję! Duży, czterorodzinny dom na sprzedaż Praca - Dam
Health Care Aide Wanted in NJ Looking for a health care aide in Franklin Lakes, NJ who has experience Lokal - Wynajmę
FOR RENT 1 bedroom, Westchester NY FOR RENT: 1 bedroom with living room with 2 full bathroom na $1,750. Ard