Stypendium RICHARD GORECKI dla czlonkow KPA Arizona
09 kwietnia, 2019
15 kwietnia 2019 uplywa termin skladania aplikacji na stypendium RICHARD GORECKI dla czlonkow KPA sponsorowaych przez Polish American Congress Charitable Foundation
RICHARD GORECKI SCHOLARSHIP
1. Applicant must be a citizen of the United States of America and of Polish ancestry.
2. Applicant must be a full time student enrolled as a sophomore, junior, senior or post-graduate in the fall of 2019; in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program at a college or university
3. Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
4. Applicant must become a member of their local PAC Division, or if none in their area, then a member thru the National PAC. No exceptions. Copy of PAC membership card or letter from Division President confirming membership is required with application. Please contact PAC National Office for membership information 202-296-6955.
1.Completion of a PACCF Scholarship application. Applications that are incomplete or have errors with not be accepted and should be one-sided.
Application period is from January 15, 2019 to April 15, 2019.
2. Submit a resume, including:
a. Name and relationship to you of the nearest family member(s) from whom you ascribe your Polish ancestry.
b. A description of your academic and career goals.
3. Submit an Official Transcript, including your current and cumulative GPA.
4. Submit a statement of your personal involvement in the community.
The amount of scholarships will be between $500.00 and $2,000.00 as determined by the Scholarship Committee.