Trwa konkurs dla Polonii "Droga do 100 tys. Członków PSFCU"
PSFCU 31 lipca, 2019
Codziennie losowanie cennych nagród przez 100 kolejnych dni do 31 października br.
Wkrótce Polsko-Słowiańska Federalna Unia Kredytowa przekroczy kolejny próg: osiągniemy 100 tysięcy Członków Naszej Unii.
Jako wyraz wdzięczności za Państwa lojalność i zaufanie przez kolejnych 100 dni (od 24 lipca do 31 października br.) będziemy losować nagrody wśród głównych właścicieli kont w PSFCU.
Przez 99 kolejnych dni każdego dnia będziemy losować jedną nagrodę, aby ostatniego dnia wylosować trzy nagrody główne. Do wygrania atrakcyjne przedmioty: od certyfikatów pieniężnych o wartości stu dolarów, poprzez elektroniczne przedmioty codziennego użytku aż po trzy telewizory Samsung (nagroda główna). Aby wziąć udział w losowaniu nagród wystarczy mieć konto w PSFCU i być bez zaległych zobowiązań. Zwycięzcy będą ogłaszani codziennie na stronie Facebook. Regulamin oraz pełną listę nagród znajdziecie Państwo poniżej.
Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union “The Road to 100,000 Members”
Prize Drawing Official Rules
- HOW TO ENTER: Members in good standing of the Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union (“Sponsor”) are automatically entered in the Prize Drawing (“Drawing”). Entrants must be aged 18 or above and be the primary PSFCU account holders. New Members who open their accounts between July 24 and October 31, 2019 will be entered in the drawing pool within two business days of the date their account was opened. There’s a limit of one entry per person. No purchase necessary to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of PSFCU, which are final and binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be aged 18 or above, be the primary PSFCU account holders and be members in good standing. Members in good standing are members who maintain at least $10 in their savings share, are not overdrawn on any share, are not delinquent on any loan, their account remains active, and are not subject to “Denial of Services and Expulsion of Members” policy.
Employees, officers and directors of the PSFCU, their affiliates, subsidiaries; their legal advisors, promotional and advertising agencies, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, parents, children and siblings, regardless of residence) and household members of such employees, officers or directors (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Drawing.
- DRAWING PERIOD: Begins on July 24 and ends on October 31, 2019.
- DRAWING: Winners of the daily prizes will be randomly selected in a drawing conducted every day from among all eligible entrants. Winners of the three grand prizes will be randomly selected from among all eligible entrants in a drawing conducted on or about October 31, 2019 in the presence of a representative of the Audit and/or Compliance Department of the PSFCU. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants. Selected winners will be notified by phone and/or by mail. Selected winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within 14 days of its receipt. Prize may be forfeited and awarded to a drawn alternate winner if (1) any affidavit or release is not returned within the stated time frame, (2) prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or (3) prize cannot be awarded to selected winner for any reason.
- By participating in the Drawing and accepting the prize, all entrants consent to the use of their photograph, likeness, voice and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements without limitation and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- PRIZES: (a) Ninety nine (99) daily prizes: fifteen (15) PSFCU Certificates - Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $100; ten (10) LG BP350 Blu-Ray Players - Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $96.99; ten (10) LG SK1 Sound Bars - Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $96.99; ten (10) Amazon Echo - Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $79.95; ten (10) Sling Box Air TV streaming bundles - Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $99.99; ten (10) Roku streaming sticks - Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $59.99; ten (10) Fitbit Inspire HRs - Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $79.95; ten (10) Bose Soundlink Micro Bluetooth speakers - Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $99.00; ten (10) JBL UA Pivot Wireless Earphones - Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $103.95; four (4) SONY SRS-XB21 wireless speakers - Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $98.00. (b) Three (3) Grand Prizes: One 75” Samsung RU7100 4K LED TV - Approximate Retail Value (ARV); $1,579.00. No substitution or transfer of prizes by Winners is permitted.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is responsible solely for providing the prizes to the Winners. Any and all warranties and guarantees are subject to the respective prize manufacturer's terms. Sponsor shall not be responsible or held liable in the case of malfunction of any prize item. By participating and accepting the Prize, entrants release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parents, affiliates and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, participation in any Drawing-related activity, or participation in this Drawing.
- TAXES: Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees associated with prize receipt.
- ARBITRATION / CHOICE OF LAW: This Drawing shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Drawing must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. By participating in this Drawing, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in this Drawing.
- WINNER LIST: For a complete list of the Drawing winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by November 14, 2019 to: Polish and Slavic Federal Credit Union “The Road to 100,000 Members Prize Drawing”, c/o Marketing Department, 9 Law Drive, Fairfield, NJ 07004.
Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union
100 McGuinness Blvd., Brooklyn, New York, 11222
Dzwoniąc powołaj się na reklamę z POLONIJNEJ KSIĄŻKI - Polish Pages.
ABOUT PSFCU: Founded in Brooklyn, NY in 1976, PSFCU is the largest ethnic credit union in the U.S. with more than $2 billion in assets. It offers carefully tailored financial products and services to its 135,000 members and their families throughout the country, mainly through its 20 branches in New York, New Jersey, Illinois and Pennslyvania. Long known for its commitment to the communities it serves, the credit union proudly sponsors and supports countless Polish-American organizations, schools, churches and cultural events that all help make local neighborhoods succeed and thrive.