United Poles FCU offers Holiday & Vacation Club Accounts
23 kwietnia, 2019 United Poles Federal Credit Union
Holiday & Vacation Club Accounts
Save for the holiday season or for the vacation you have always dreamed of with our higher dividend-earning Holiday and Vacation Club accounts.
- The Holiday Club account provides you with the ability to start saving early for the holiday season and helps you enjoy stress-free holiday shopping as you can plan for the right gifts ahead of time. The terms begin on October 15th and mature on September 30th of the following year. There’s no penalty on withdrawals November 1 thru December 31. As an added benefit, the Credit Union will cover the fee for up to 2 gift cards bought from the Credit Union and paid from the club account.
- The Vacation Club account gives you a head start on planning and saving for your next vacation. Funds are available twice a year (no penalty on withdrawals in March and September), so it’s perfect even for semi-annual payments like insurance policy or college tuition. Vacation Club account terms begin on April 15th and mature on March 31st of the following year.
- Choose the weekly deposit amount that is right for you from $10.00 to $150.00 in $10.00 increments, and let us do the rest! With our Automatic Funds Transfer service, we will transfer the weekly deposit amount you designate automatically from your Share Draft/Checking account to the Club account. You will save time from having to visit one of our branches.
- Holiday and Vacation Club accounts will be automatically renewed or funds transferred to the UPFCU account of your choice at maturity.
- You don’t have to worry about missing a weekly deposit as you can make catch up contributions at one of our branch locations.
Requirements and Restrictions
- To open our Holiday /Vacation Club account you must have an established account.
- A minimum weekly deposit amount of $10.00 is required, and a maximum of $150.00 for 50 weeks, up to the maximum amount of $7,500.00.
- You may catch up on payments, but you cannot pay ahead.
- Early withdrawal penalty of $5.00 (per transaction) will apply (except during the months of November and December for Holiday Club Accounts & during March and September for Vacation Club Accounts).