Polskie pierogi w USA "Pierogi jak od Babci" dostępne w sklepach i na zamówienie
Grandma Pierogi 05 marca, 2021
Grandma Pierogi (producent i dystrybutor polskiej żywności) oferuje: pierogi, krokiety, pyzy z mięsem i gołąbki . 20% zniżki dla sklepów i restauracji przy pierwszym zamówieniu.
Oferujemy szeroki wybór pierogów wykonanych zgodnie z polską tradycją.
W naszej ofercie znajdą Państwo: pierogi z ziemniakami i cebulą, z ziemniakami i serem, z kapustą, z kapustą i grzybami, z grzybami a także uszka z grzybami i więcej.
Prosimy składając zamówienie powołać się na kupon z Polonijnej Książki - POLISH PAGES.
POSZUKUJEMY DYSTRYBUTORÓW NASZYCH PIEROGÓW NA STANY NY, NJ, PA, CA, MA, MD. Zainteresowanych prosimy o kontakt telefoniczny
Pierogies are Polish dumplings that are stuffed with a variety of fillings. While dumplings have an individual origin to many countries, they are a signature food in Poland. Pierogies originated from the cuisine of peasants, but it didn't take long for the dish to catch on amongst all other social classes.
The popular meal is now consumed at festivals and dinners at home all around the world. We use only the freshest, natural ingredients. Since we prepare all of our food as if we were cooking for our own family, just as grandma did, we use:
- only fresh potatoes and onions
- no salt or any preservatives in our farmer cheese
- no MSG
- all natural ingredients
- no artificial colors or flavors
For a hearty meal, try our potato and onion, cheese, potato & cheese, potato & American cheese, sauerkraut, sauerkraut and mushroom, cabbage pierogies. If you're more in a dessert mood, or have a sweet tooth, try our strawberry or blueberry-flavored pierogies.
GRANDMA'S CUISINE INC. - Grandma Pierogi - was founded in 2008 by Alfred Lemanski who comes from POLAND. He brings with him the best of POLISH CUISINE: PIEROGIES!
Very soon they became famous among not only Polish people in NJ, PA, and NY. That let him to expand his business into the Poconos, PA.
Today, Grandma’s Cuisine Inc. (Grandma Pierogi), after few years from its original operation, moves to new location, expend the production and gain more new customers.
We hope that our PIEROGIES become one of the products that Your Company will proudly sell, serve and provide to your customers.
Pierogies are Polish dumplings that are stuffed with a variety of fillings. While dumplings have an individual origin to many countries they quickly become signature food of Poland. Pierogies originated from the cuisine of peasants, but it didn't take long for the dish to become known and likable among all social classes. This popular meal is now consumed at: festivals, parties, diners at home, restaurants and other places around the country.
At the Grandma Pierogi we prepare food as if we were cooking for our own family. We use only the freshest, natural, potatoes, onions, real flour, eggs and cheese. No salt with Farmers Cheese, no MSG, no artificial colors or flavors added to any product.
- For a healthy meal try - potato & onion, potato & cheese, potato & American cheese, Farmers Cheese, Sauerkraut, Sauerkraut and Mushroom, Mushroom or Mushroom Uszka.
- For parties as a great appetizer - try smaller version of same pierogies.
- We also offer famous cheese blintzes – perfect for breakfast, appetizer, or dessert item. Serve it whipped cream, maple syrup, jam, fresh fruit, or simply powdered sugar and you will win anybody’s taste buds!
- boiled/steamed or pan fried,
- on a skewer or on a plate,
- with sour cream, or creamy sauce
- with sauté onion, bacon, or both
- sweet cream, whipped cream, powdered sugar
- and any other way you like!
When calling this company, please reference POLISH PAGES.