Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union is proud sponsor of the "Flavor of Poland", a new culinary travel series that will bring American TV viewers a little closer to the country of Poland.
A co-production between WTTW (the leading public television network in Chicago) and Independent Film Factory, the show will be the first series in American TV history to focus exclusively on Poland and its culinary heritage.
The very first episode of "Flavor of Poland" premiering on American Public Television stations all around the U.S.! Take a look below to find your date/time and city!
- Allentown, PA (WLVT): 1/08/20 at 5:30PM
- Philadelphia (WHYY): 1/08/20 at 2:30PM
- Minneapolis, MN (TPT LIFE) - 1/08/20 at 9:00AM
- Maryland Public TV: 1/09/20 at 7:30PM
- Maryland (MPT2): 1/09/20 at 11:00PM
- Los Angeles (PBS SoCal2) - 1/09/20 at 9:30AM & 5:30PM, 1/10/20 at 10:30PM, 1/11/20 at 1:30PM
- Los Angeles/San Bernardino (KVCR): 1/09/20 at 1:30PM
- Santa Rosa (Northern California Public Media): 1/09/20 at 11:30AM
- Pittsburgh (WQED): 1/11/20 at 2:00PM
- Chicago, IL (WTTW) - 01/11/20 at 11:00AM
- South Bend, IN (WNIT) - 1/11/20 at 1:00PM
- Quad Cities (WQPT) - 1/10/20 at 8:30PM & 1/12/20 at 3:30PM
- Milwaukee, WI (WMVS) - 1/11/20 at 3:30PM
- Milwaukee, WI (WMVT) - 1/12/20 at 10:00AM
- Detroit, MI (Detroit Public TV) - 1/11/20 at 4:00PM
- Cleveland, OH (WVIZ) - 1/11/20 at 9:30AM
- Houston, Texas (KUHT): 1/11/20 at 12:00PM