To build a successful web presence you need to prototype heavily and engage key decision makers in the process. In this free class, you will learn about tools and techniques that will help you prototype faster and save time while building your next project.
In this class, you will:
- Learn how prototyping can improve the outcome of your projects
- Create your very first web prototype (or the next one!)
- Learn how to incorporate design thinking in your projects
- Discover tools and good practices for fast and effective web prototyping
1. Why is Prototyping Important?
2. What do Early Prototypes of Google, Facebook, and Twitter have in Common?
3. Why Building Prototypes is the First Step of Professional Web Development
4. Prototyping Basics
5. Design Thinking and Prototyping
6. What is Information Architecture?
7. UI vs UX
9. Paper Prototyping
10. Mobile Prototyping
11. Prototyping with InvisionApp
12. A Word About Interaction Design
13. Using Sketch
14 Exploring the plugins CRAFT and User Flows
15. Q&A Session
Students, designers, developers, content producers and social media managers can attend this event and learn about how to give structure to your ideas for that next web property. The event will also serve as an orientation session for the upcoming course: "Full Stack Web Development Using PHP and Wordpress".
* Remember to bring your laptops and download the apps and plugins (free) to follow along!
About the Speaker:
Jordhy Ledesma is an award-winning web developer and best-selling academic co-author of "Best Buy: Investing in Language Learning" (Bloomberg Business Week, 2013). He holds degrees from the University of Virginia Darden School, where he was a Batten Scholar, PUCMM and the Loyola Polytechnical Institute. Mr. Ledesma is a Deloitte alumni, a four-time Miss Universe D.R. web designer and has advised companies such as Verizon, Best Buy, Rosetta Stone among others. For his full bio visit: http://www.jordhy.com/
About ASA College:
ASA College currently has more than 5,000 students, 16 programs of study, and 5 campuses; Midtown Manhattan, Downtown Brooklyn, North Miami Beach, Florida, Hialeah, Florida, and Golden Glades, Florida. The mission of ASA College is to educate a diverse and qualified student population to become responsible professionals committed to lifelong learning by equipping them with a firm academic foundation and career-specific competencies. ASA offers high-quality degree and certificate programs that respond to the needs of students and employers in a global economy. The ASA faculty and staff are dedicated to maintaining professionalism and institutional integrity in a student-centered environment.
Wed, February 8, 2017
6:30 PM – 8:00 PM EST
ASA College - Manhattan Campus
105 West 33rd Street
5th Floor - Room 505
Manhattan, NY 10001
Po darmowe informacje po polsku, też na temat wiz studenckich i bezpłatnych ubezpieczeń medycznych dla studentów z wizą F-1 w ASA College, skontaktuj się z Małgorzatą Bonar. Preferowany pierwszy kontakt emailem: email@example.com - lub dzwoń: 212-672-6474