Polish Heritage Festival 2017 in Belmont, CA 04-03-2017ostatnia aktualizacja 04-03-2017, 14:10
The Polish community introduces the largest collaborative Polish Festival held in the SF Bay Area. Enjoy Polish food, Polish beer, & Polish dancers!
Each year several Polish festivals are held throughout the Bay Area to celebrate Polish heritage and tradition. This year, the Polish community has come for the second time together for one large Polish Heritage Festival held in Belmont, CA – an excellent cozy place equidistant to San Francisco, San Jose, and East Bay.
Why a Polish Festival? Americans are now more pluralistic than ever in their values, faiths, and family origins. We, Polish Americans, are proud of being an inherent part of the American society, going so far back as 1608. Today, in our second collaborative event, organized by many Polish groups, we aim to continue to integrate in the larger Bay Area community and share our joy of Polish culture with everyone!
JOIN THE FUN & EXCITEMENT!
- DANCE to an invigorating American jazz from Poland
- WATCH dazzling Polish folk dancing
- TASTE mouthwatering Polish cuisine
- DRINK some of the best Polish beers and local wines
- LEARN about California’s Polish 49ers
- SHARE Poland’s 1050-year history
- EXPLORE our large historical display of Poles in California
- DELIGHT in this jointly-sponsored festival
- VOLUNTEER and get involved in the local Polish Community
- CELEBRATE our Polish traditions with friends and family
- HAVE FUN! BRING THE KIDS
U.S. NEWS - Wiadomości z USA