NY: McGolrick Egg Hunt 2017 in Greenpoint 03-18-2017
SATURDAY, APRIL 15, 2017, 12-3 PM
At McGolrick Park Pavilion, Bordered by Driggs Ave, Monitor St, Nassau Ave & Russell St, in Greenpoint
Bring your own eggs and basket, and join an old-fashioned egg hunt! Separate baby & toddler egg hunt areas!
Town Square is so excited to hold our 6th Annual McGolrick Park Egg Hunt! As with last year, we'll have photo opportunities with the Easter Bunny and fun arts & crafts while supplies last. We'll also rock with DJ Natalie and Baby DJ School, Laura Dayan and Rock'N Lolo, and Esther and Thunder & Sunshine Band! Wear your very best Spring bonnet and join us at the park!
Bring 10 plastic eggs (filled with candy and toys) for each child, and we'll organize parent-run egg hunts for groups up to 10 kids between 12N and 3 PM as they arrive. Sorry, no real eggs are allowed. If you don't feel like bringing your own eggs and prefer the convenience of getting prepared eggs from us, you can buy them now and pick them up at the park. $15 online for a bag of 10 beautiful eggs filled with candy. Just pick them up before your hunt. No eggs will be available for sale at the park.
You'll select the hour of your egg pick up (ie. 12-1, 1-2 or 2-3) when you purchase your eggs. This way, you can better plan your afternoon. Don't worry if you miss your hour; we'll hold on to your eggs for you.
Proceeds will help local Brooklyn Boy Scout Troop 26 that meets at the Greenpoint Reformed Church. Please contact us if you’d like to lend a helping hand.
EGG HUNT HIGHLIGHTS
- The Easter Bunny is confirmed!
- 12-1 PM ~ Hola! Laura Dayan is an Argentinean singer/songwriter playing professionally in the music industry for over 15 years. She is finally able to combine her passion and talent for music with her special connection and love for kids, and do what she loves the most: teach children Spanish through music in a loving, energetic and personalized atmosphere. www.rocknlolokids.com
- 1-2 PM ~ DJ Natalie and Baby DJ School will be rocking with us! Baby DJ School is a groundbreaking interactive music program where children ages 2 months and up learn how to DJ. Through singing, dancing, percussion and interactive technology, little ones are introduced to handling records and mixing beats. Baby DJ School is a fun way to increase a baby’s motor, language, ocular, text recognition and social skills in a musical environment where parents and little ones bothlearn something new! Baby DJ School transforms the ordinary Mommy-and-me sing-along into an educational escapade through the wonderful worlds of electro house and hip hop! www.babydjschool.com
- 2-3 PM ~ Thunder and Sunshine has a funky, throw-back sound that gets kids, and parents, humming and dancing. Expect lots of beats, harmonies, puppets, and a ROCKIN' kazoo like you've never heard before! www.thunderandsunshineband.com
- What if the weather is poor? No worries! We'll move indoors to St. John's Lutheran Church located at 155 Milton Street, Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Same day but different times: 2-5 PM! Just shift everything forward by 2 hours.
U.S. NEWS - Wiadomości z USA